First PNG, leme know?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fenix0505

Reaction score
This was my first PNG ever made leme know how i did? i did my new name on all my games.. and what i wish i could change mine too..
Sig.png

Wrestling Station

just one thing I would like to point out. The shadow you made is totally WRONG in so many ways.

C4

It's pretty decent and I like it, the two words at the back shouldn't be there. If you look at it graphically, there is nothing except text in white with a black stroke, and a crown stock picture used in the bkg.

Is that bg opaque or white? I cant tell, with my skin.

It's white, I use black skin.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
well, i used this at like my personality graphiti writing with a king crown... and then some phrase that would describe me... so that's what i was trying to interpret with the white text with black stroke.

just one thing I would like to point out. The shadow you made is totally WRONG in so many ways.

how so, that is what i need to know to fix it i do realize that it does cut off from the image and i do realize that it does not fit the text its for the crown it was suppost to lean into the image but i could not make it have that effect.

Is that bg opaque or white? I cant tell, with my skin.

It's white, I use black skin.

There is no background for it its a transperent lay out.