First "online" fight on IWF?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
But do you know who I am :shifty:

Evil Austin

i never really got into a fight but the closest one to it one on the mtg chat box / shout box with nation if he remembers but we are cool now.

the dark knight

I have 2 questions myself.

1) Why did you ask this?
2) What is it about men you find so attractive?

I think everyone in a "wrestling forum" finds men attractive in some way.
Look at Peepshow and his love Mr.Cage.
Look at TDK and his love for Batman.
Look at Kaedon and his love for Rell.
Look at yourself and your love for ACDC.

In some hidden level in your mind you find you like men not in a gay way but just like them.

I myself don't know what I wrote so take it how you like.
why do i always get mentioned in shit like that? :g:

and do answer your question, like nd, i love him as a character not as a man.

Reinvented

Reaction score
why do i always get mentioned in shit like that? :g:

and do answer your question, like nd, i love him as a character not as a man.

I said in a hidden level that means you will never admit you like a man because you think its gay. A man telling a man he loves him doesn't mean he or his friend are gay. You in some hidden part of your brain you understand it but your to much of a "Macho Man" to admit it like many others are.

Your love for Batman being the hero when you where little. You liked the fact he saved other people and did what he did as a "Man" or what you call a Character.

The other guy Aussie Badass I got your PM I guess ill go with it.

Reinvented

Reaction score
The Australian Badass said:
I don't really think you're gay, I have a new gimmick, a gay hater, I wanna piss off This Gay I mean This Guy.

He will probably now tell me off and defend gays...shhh don't tell anyone :shifty:

!Ether!

the dark knight

I said in a hidden level that means you will never admit you like a man because you think its gay. A man telling a man he loves him doesn't mean he or his friend are gay. You in some hidden part of your brain you understand it but your to much of a "Macho Man" to admit it like many others are.

Your love for Batman being the hero when you where little. You liked the fact he saved other people and did what he did as a "Man" or what you call a Character.

The other guy Aussie Badass I got your PM I guess ill go with it.

i understand what you say. i dont mind saying i love my friends, etc. but in batman's case, i just like his character. he's not real isn't he?

C4

LoL at the online fight going on now!

Weebo was the guy who I had the "online" fight with sometime ago... heck I still fight with him!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
i think i got in a online fight with doyal brunson back when i used to live at my cousin's place(don't ask!) , his mom had doyals poker room and whenever she passed out or something, i'd go on their computer and talk shit on doyal's and i think he fought me or someting, i don't know, but like this was in 05 back like 2 years before i got a computer of my very own, and like so stuff,and shit, yo