First New Japan star coming to ROH is.....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm curious, whom do you from ROH consider to be on par with NJ's top guys? Because it's ridiculous.

Whilst there aren't any guys on par with Okato and Tana etc on the roster guys like Cole,Elgin,Steen,Hero,AJ,Roddie and a few others are all capable of pulling off very good matches. None will feel like Joe / Kobashi or Danielson / Morishima but the quality is there for them to mesh pretty darn well.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
One thing I'm sure of, I wanna see a bloody Steen/Makabe feud. Imagine a vicious brawl in Korakuen.

Hero is terrible and the most overhyped indy wrestler of all time. Adam Cole's been exposed as an average singles guy in the past 12 months, and needs to be carried to a good match. Elgin strikes me more as a super smark doing pro-wrestling, instead of an actual pro-wrestler, but he can be great in certain moments. Roddy and AJ are two of the most consistent performers in America in the last 10-12 years, so there's some hope.

One thing I'd like to see is a 5-on-5 elimination match.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This is that fag from all of the little "smarks" sig gifs then?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Okada will face either Elgin or Steen at the Hammerstein. Depending on who wins at Supercard

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Is this for the IGWP title? Steen already has a title match for the ROH title at global wars. Guess its Elgin then.
Yup. Winner of Steen vs Elgin at Supercard challenges for the IWGP strap at the Hammerstein. I want Steen to win badly.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
If Steen wins at supercard then no way is he beating Cole, Highly doubt they would do a champ vs champ match but I could be wrong.