First Game Ever?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Well the gimmicks are a bit try hard really. It is different from the competition, and they do carry a few strong first party stuff, but at the moment they lost me as a fan.
Seeing as they're supposedly going to reveal the NX next year then they've gotta be going through the transitioning phase right now. Hopefully it'll all be worth it, but if they don't make it powerful enough to support third party content then they're fucked.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
If their third party was like the Wii with third party, than almost no point in doing it. Garbage graphics and controls. Hopefully the NX is not relaying heavily on gimmicky things.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Rumors are that it's supposed to be a mobile & stationary console kinda like how Sony wanted to have the Vita/PS4, but just failed miserably. Hoping that isn't the case.

BradR

Jobber
Reaction score
It was pretty dope for the time, but didn't play it that long since the SNES came out soon after.
And the SNES was better in your opinion? Sadly, being reasonably young, I wasn't able to play all the retro consoles which everyone used to love.