First Game Ever?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dk2289

Jobber
Reaction score
Do you remember the first game you ever played?

I believe mine was duck hunting for the Atari.

BradR

Jobber
Reaction score
I think mine was Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and was and still is one of the best games I've ever played. Amazing story, simple gameplay and it was generally so fun to play and mess around on.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
It was pretty dope for the time, but didn't play it that long since the SNES came out soon after.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
The earliest game I remember playing is LoZ: A Link To The Past, or maybe Pokemon Yellow.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It was definitely something on the NES. Could have been Super Mario Bros, Double Dragon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Megaman 2 (I'll always remember that the second Megaman was the first of the series that I played), Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowjob... Had to be one of those and could have been any one of them.

If I absolutely had to guess, I'd say it was probably either Super Mario Brothers or Double Dragon. Goodness, the original Double Dragon used to haunt me so much as a child because I loved to play the game so much but it was just so hard to beat (thankfully, I have long conquered it since then.)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Super Mario Bros, Mario Bros 2, Mario bros 3, Legend of Zelda, Link's Adventure, Ice Climbers + Duck hunt combo cartridge. Those were the games my aunt had on the NES at my grandparents house. I was 3 years old when I got to start playing with her.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Diddy Kong racing for the Nintendo 64, was at my uncle's house. First game I ever owned was Super Smash Bros. I believe.

Funny how everybody else seemed to start with the NES in someway, but I only started playing it at 19 years old :sad:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Diddy Kong racing for the Nintendo 64, was at my uncle's house. First game I ever owned was Super Smash Bros. I believe.

Funny how everybody else seemed to start with the NES in someway, but I only started playing it at 19 years old :sad:
Still a Nintendo system, though. It's crazy to see how far they've fallen. Maybe the NX will be the thing that finally gets them back on track.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Well the gimmicks are a bit try hard really. It is different from the competition, and they do carry a few strong first party stuff, but at the moment they lost me as a fan.