Firmenübernahme von Amerika!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You're too stupid to delete your own post? :rofl:

Reaction score
I think Hitler was a great leader. There I said it. I have no problem with the way he led Germany and the Nazi way. I completely disagree with his actions. Great leader, not so great man.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Ich will Amerika kaufen, wie viel kostet es? :hitler:

You fucktards don't understand german?

At least use an online translator, he said he wants to purchase America, how much does it cost?

k...fine then.....can ya-punk ass tell me what tha' fuck this busta was doin' goin' 'round sayin' ma' name and shit in his ji'gga-boo'bullshit langauge bitch!?:music_band:

J

I only know slight German and I pick that up from Rammstein songs. German is an awesome language though. Soon to be my second. I'm working on it at least.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
errr!

should've said "Let this thread burn in fire please" instead...

I got a fear of drowning....which is why my showers consist of an hour's time...

This Guy

Monk why don't you post those PMs here....just hide the name of who sent them. I think that would be fantastic.