Fire Pro Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score

Fire Pro Wrestling, one of the greatest wrestling game franchises is making a comeback and I can't be more excited. Though the trailer does leave a lot to be desired.

Reactions: SWAGSUKE

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Extremely disappointed that you didn't get replies to this. I've been waiting over a decade for new Fire Pro. It released on Steam early access yesterday. I don't have PC. so I won't be picking that version up. After the early access / beta period they're bringing it to PS4 this Fall.

Everyone can keep their 2K games, the true King of Wrestling Games is returning.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Still no replies lol... and apparently this is a wrestling forum. Wowzers. You guys are losing the fleeting cred you have.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Still no replies lol... and apparently this is a wrestling forum. Wowzers. You guys are losing the fleeting cred you have.
People aren't that interested in chatting about wrestling games if they are not a. WWE or 2. They ain't competing against each other. No matter how good this game is. And it is good. XD

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
People aren't that interested in chatting about wrestling games if they are not a. WWE or 2. They ain't competing against each other. No matter how good this game is. And it is good. XD

That's fine, it just shows the level of wrestling fan I'm dealing with. CASUAL newbs, but they think they're like Super IWC Experts lol.

Anyway it's the greatest wrestling game there is. Period. It's an actual wrestling game, not arcadey garbage with QTE events.

Stepping off the soapbox now.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
That's fine, it just shows the level of wrestling fan I'm dealing with. CASUAL newbs, but they think they're like Super IWC Experts lol.
Why are you acting like you're a new guy but you've been here for a entire year? XD

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Why are you acting like you're a new guy but you've been here for a entire year? XD

Am I? IDK man, didn't know that's how I was acting. I come and go, I don't really feel like part of the community. You're a young group. I'm just an occasional poster who comes in and shakes his fist lol

Reaction score
Agreed, this game needs way more attention. Although this is my introduction to the Fire Pro series I have to say it is probably my favorite wrestling game I've played to date. It far surpasses what 2k releases.

Reactions: SWAGSUKE

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Agreed, this game needs way more attention. Although this is my introduction to the Fire Pro series I have to say it is probably my favorite wrestling game I've played to date. It far surpasses what 2k releases.

I dream of playing Fire Pro on PS4. I've been looking at videos of folks playing this on Steam and it's so good. It's everything Fire Pro has always been, except better and further stream-lined. I can't believe that blood stains the mats now.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
Just spent like 4 playing sessions editing my Nakamura's logic so he'll finally hit the Kinshasa.
And now he does it.
Feelsgoodman

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
NEW UPDATE TOMORROW BOYZZZZZZ

Including mouse support for all menus which I'm super pumped about.