Fire Pro Wrestling Returns is Coming to America

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

^It still says that the file is corrupt. Its said that with all DLs Ive tried. The game sucks btw...lol. Its not very fun when all the names on there are Japanese.

Rell

Reaction score
Its not corrupt, you have to uncrush the files to a memory card. What save device are you using?

PeepShow

Havent I gone through this with you already. God...

Ok, I DL the file to my USB which looks like this:

Memorex2A.jpg

Then I stick it in the Drive on the PS3 and I try to load it, but it says its corrupt. What else do I have to do?

Rell

Reaction score
No wonder, the save I uploaded is in the max format, I dont know how to convert saves. Find out how to convert it, or go buy a AR Max EVO

Rell

Reaction score
Well with AR Max you put the save onto the usb (using your computer) and then you put the usb along with the disk (that comes with the usb) into the playstation. Wait for it to load, when its done click on the the usb option, check the box next to the save, "uncrush" it to a memory card, restart the game and put the fire pro game in...doesn't that sound easy :laugh:

As far as the usb drive you have, I really don't know.