Finn Balor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
So Finn Balor returns last night. We were all expecting it. But what I really don't get it why him and Seth teamed up and are buddies? Shouldn't Finn want revenge in Seth for injuring him? I thought Finn should of attacked Seth after that match to make a statement. Hopefully he does at some point. Or they make Seth attack him and turn heel again due to jealousy from all the attention Finn is getting since his return

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah, it was interesting that they didn't tease any tension between them, but I think they'll ignore past happenings for now because they probably don't want either guy as a heel.

The way things are going, Rollins will probably face Joe at Payback. But, where does Bálor fit in? Does he screw over Rollins and turns heel? Does he invoke his rematch clause and gets fed to Lesnar, even though they teased Lesnar facing Strowman and/or Reigns? Or hell, they might even send him to SmackDown next week for all we know.

I'm curious to see what direction they're going to take.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I legit thought this was a new RWK sign up thread and I was so scared for a second..

Also the reasoning behind it is that nobody wants Finn or Seth to turn heel. So they're just sweeping it under the rug for now.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah, it was interesting that they didn't tease any tension between them, but I think they'll ignore past happenings for now because they probably don't want either guy as a heel.

The way things are going, Rollins will probably face Joe at Payback. But, where does Bálor fit in? Does he screw over Rollins and turns heel? Does he invoke his rematch clause and gets fed to Lesnar, even though they teased Lesnar facing Strowman and/or Reigns? Or hell, they might even send him to SmackDown next week for all we know.

I'm curious to see what direction they're going to take.

Yea it's hard to say what is gonna happen with the draft. I would enjoy seeing Ambrose either drop his title tonight or getting traded with Kevin Owens and have him get put on Raw and then AJ Styes get traded for Joe and then we could see some Club vs Sheild action

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
His heel turn is being saved when they need it to up ratings/make an impact.

Finn will turn in him...
200.gif

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
His heel turn is being saved when they need it to up ratings/make an impact.

Finn will turn in him...
200.gif

Is that the Owl that is preventing the Hardy's from being Broken?

[HASHTAG]#FThatOwl[/HASHTAG]

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
As happy as I am to see Balor back, i'm sad that they aren't writing him into a story to go after the title he never lost just like they did with Rollins last year. Technically he is owed a rematch but there's no way they will want to book Balor vs Lesnar right now

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So Finn Balor returns last night. We were all expecting it. But what I really don't get it why him and Seth teamed up and are buddies? Shouldn't Finn want revenge in Seth for injuring him? I thought Finn should of attacked Seth after that match to make a statement. Hopefully he does at some point. Or they make Seth attack him and turn heel again due to jealousy from all the attention Finn is getting since his return
Like you mentioned it could happen down the road. There's also the draft/sweep/whatever next week so they might be waiting for after that in case Vince gets it in his head to send either of them to Smackdown.

Also it is worth noting that Vince does not expect his fans to remember things like that.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
It was booked so that Seth Rollins can have an easier time wrestling. His leg injury is still there...

And besides, they're holding their cards to their chest with the SuperStar Shakeup tonight.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Balor is a major face and Seth is now booked as a major face, whereas before he was still a heel. It goes without saying that they have a little respect for each other and can work together in a tag match for the night. Seth is good guy now, Finn is good guy. It makes sense now.