Finished my first MyBB theme!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
So I just finished my first MyBB theme. It's black, light red and white.

Here's a demo hosted on a free host: http://backspacetest.x10.mx/

Tell me how you like it. I know, the postbit icons suck, I threw them together in 5 minutes by changing the hue of the default MyBB ones.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's alright, you haven't changed/customized too much though. I like the background and that pinkish style might appeal to some people. Perhaps the next thing to change is the .trow, bit too white for that theme style.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's alright, you haven't changed/customized too much though. I like the background and that pinkish style might appeal to some people. Perhaps the next thing to change is the .trow, bit too white for that theme style.

I'm not so sure, I used most of the default MyBB .gifs so you would see the extra white on the outside of the images. On a theme that I actually apply myself to, I'll customize a bit more. I actually use and image with a gradiant on .trow once. There were errors in the userCP though.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback Crayo.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
No, it's too bright.. I could barely deal with the old WF theme, (No offense Crayo). I do like the pink on black though.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
RKO said:
No, it's too bright.. I could barely deal with the old WF theme, (No offense Crayo). I do like the pink on black though.

I'm going to try and whip something up right now. I'm bored. I'll post when I'm finished.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Xanth, stop being a dick, tell him what you'd want changed.

I remember our first theme, dreambb? Remember how bad that was?

DreamBB got a few downloads, fuck you.