Finally! Immigrants To Face English Language Test

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Actually how would the country itself survive when everybody is speaking a different language?

Reaction score
No, they shouldn't be forced to do anything. You wouldn't have any diversity if that was the case.

That's asinine logic. They shouldn't be forced to do anything? So if it's their culture to walk around naked on the street that's perfectly fine? If it's their culture to be able to beat their women in public that's perfectly fine? You can still have diversity while still sticking to a country's cultural norms.

Immigrants CHOOSE to move to a country and live there. If those immigrants do not like that country's culture, and do not want to adapt, then they should not CHOOSE to move there.

G 3

Reaction score
Then how would they survive in a foreign country then? How would they do the things that are simple to us, but hard to them?

Probably the same way they did before.

And, The Italian Outsider, how would it not? Millions of people are multilingual. And a country as small as England would do fine.

maty619

Reaction score
A very small amount of people in England speak any language other than English and most immigrants aren't French or Spanish which are the second languages I think most spoken by English people as that is what is taught in shools. Immigrants should be forced to learn English, it is just one of the many changes they must make to live here. Immigrants, not all by any means but some, just expect us to make changes for them, for example, I am not sure how true this is but...., it has been said that immigrants have been complaining about England flags being hung for the World Cup now if this is true then I have a massive rant set up but considering my source of imformation is a Facebook fan page I will leave it just with a mention. So we should be more diverse and by doing that we should allow immigrants to live in our country but not being able to speak our language? That is stuupid, we are being diverse just by letting them in our country, that is a comprimise we are forced to make so they should be forced to make a comprimise and learn our language.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Probably the same way they did before.

And, The Italian Outsider, how would it not? Millions of people are multilingual. And a country as small as England would do fine.

Ciao testa di minchia, mi capisci se parlo cosi? ooops no, perchè parlo italiano...e se parlassi spagnolo cambierebbe qualcosa? no perchè sei un imbecille ignorante, proviamo?
Hola hijo de puta, como estas? Tu es una mierda.

Did you understand anything? No. Same the other members of the forum. If I don't speak a language not only both of us know, but the entire forum, we wouldn't be able to communicate.
Yes, immigrants must learn the fucking english.

maty619

Reaction score
It's amazing hpw accurate you are with your English, have you ever lived in an English speaking country might I ask?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
When an American comes to a foreign country, be it in Europe, Asia, or elsewhere, that person is expected to at least be reasonably knowledgeable of that countries customs, language & cultures. When you are in Cypress you cannot refuse their candied mosquito snacks lest you be called rude and offensive. You cannot go to South Korea and expect to make friends at the dinner table if you refuse to partake in the eating of live squid. You cannot go to China and expect everyone to pray to Jesus with you just because you are Christian. You can't go to remote African villages and complain about how there is no air conditioning or clean water.

Case in point, when you're migrating to other countries, you are not allowed to change that countries customs to adapt better to your selfish tastes and desires.

So the idea that places like England and America should be forced to adapt to other countries cultures, it's ridiculous. We in no way should be expected to have any lesser standards in terms of our culture than any other country that demands we respect their heritage. Why should we not have that right?

Why do we have to not wear Red, White & Blue on the 4th of July because some spanish illegals will get offended that we are celebrating our country instead of theirs? Why do we have to remove Christmas Day from the Calendar and instead call it X-Mas or say "Happy Holidays" just because the Jews get pissed that we don't give equal celebration to Hanukkah? Why do we have to all say thanks to Simon Bolivar because he liberated Bolivians on some random day that nobody else could give a shit about but Bolivians?

It's all asinine and pointless. The idea that we can't force immigrants to adapt to our culture, but they can come in and force us to adapt to their culture, even when we are not visiting their country? Since when did reverse Tourism come into effect this way?

People from Japan, Italy, Germany, China, Australia ect. ect. ect. come to America to live and they learn the language, they know the culture better than we do, and they adapt to American living. The only two societies I know of right now that force other nations to live life their way instead of adapting are Muslims & Spanish speaking people. Why? What makes Islamic culture or the Mexican language so much more important than everyone else? I'd like an answer to that question before I even consider bowing down to the demands of an illegal immigrant.

Kizza

Reaction score
No, they shouldn't be forced to do anything. You wouldn't have any diversity if that was the case.

You can adapt to a different culture without dropping your own culture completely. That was the case with Italians coming over to Australia in the 40's and 50's. They learned to live how we lived, and we accepted their Italian culture, such as their cuisine and their cars. If both ways are accepting, there shouldn't be a problem.