Finally a notification system!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Does it look like this for everyone or just me?

g4bxf.png

Blame that on Xanth. I told him to fix it ;)

leojay said:
But will you still get two notifications if I quote and tag in the same post? If so it doesn't matter :dawg:

Depends on if I can be bothered to add the code to check or not.

Reaction score
two things.

1) make it more easier to delete alerts like have select all checkbox and press delete.

2) the Gomobile plugin seems to be supported but the text is like invisible.

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
two things.

1) make it more easier to delete alerts like have select all checkbox and press delete.

2) the Gomobile plugin seems to be supported but the text is like invisible.

1) There's a button in the sidebar to delete all alerts and all read alerts

2) I never tested GoMobile. I'll have to have a look later.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
It's fantastic I love it, is there any chance of getting a notification when someone responds to your "status"? Is that possible?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lacky said:
It's fantastic I love it, is there any chance of getting a notification when someone responds to your "status"? Is that possible?

Would need Anon. He did say about tampering it for us though a while back when I mentioned us using MyAlerts, so he probably could do it for status comments, but don't hold your breath on it being any time soon. Tagging + Likes is more important at the moment and will hopefully be done before the weekend ends if euantor is free enough :).

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Is it possible / being sorted so they autodelete when read? Have it disabled currently as it was bugging me saying I had 1 when I had already read it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
Is it possible / being sorted so they autodelete when read? Have it disabled currently as it was bugging me saying I had 1 when I had already read it.

Yeah euantor is doing it today/tomorrow. The notification will automatically be read on pop-up basically, so no having to go to the page manually.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah euantor is doing it today/tomorrow. The notification will automatically be read on pop-up basically, so no having to go to the page manually.

This is very good news.