• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Final Resolution - SATURDAY, December 12th, 2020 - LIVE ON IMPACT PLUS

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
244WqlQl.jpg

CiKm83Jl.jpg

wNs6Bntl.jpg

T0V0nztl.jpg

6zQ1oEzl.jpg

awT13g0l.jpg

O0yx6nrl.jpg

oMBxnuol.jpg

52PivbYl.jpg

eoole5qxyaiwu9h.jpeg

Anderson vs Page is the only Match locked in so far and the newest Knockouts Tag Champions will be crown on this night too. Swann vs Bey hopefully, and I imagine Deonna vs Su Yung 3?​

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Current SHIMMER Tag Team Champions, The Sea Stars will be making another appearance for Impact at this show despite losing in the KOs Tag Title Tournament already, facing Havok and Nevaeh.

Only 3 matches announced less than a week before the show though :francis

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Current SHIMMER Tag Team Champions, The Sea Stars will be making another appearance for Impact at this show despite losing in the KOs Tag Title Tournament already, facing Havok and Nevaeh.

Only 3 matches announced less than a week before the show though :francis

Yeah with these Impact Plus Shows they love to do that. Sea Stars should get the upset win I feel if you think this team has any future within your Company right?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah with these Impact Plus Shows they love to do that. Sea Stars should get the upset win I feel if you think this team has any future within your Company right?

Probably not since I imagine Havok and Nevaeh are still gonna be in the tournament and the Sea Stars are out, would make them look weak. It wouldn't depend on their future plans for them if there is any though so who knows.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Card updated. 9 Matches damn and who's to say Omega and Callis don't show up too who knows at this point.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
The real news story here is Future Knockouts Double Champion Kiera Hogan in a ref's outfit