• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Final Resolution 2023 - The VERY DEFINITELY FINAL Impact show - SATURDAY, Dec 9 - from Toronto - on Impact Plus

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
If this is the ninth I’m assuming they’ll have everything taped for impact before this? Or are we just going to get a couple best of shows at the end of the year?

Kross Rhodes

Makes sense. So we’re gonna get the UK tour, turning point, that AAA thing, then final resolution, best of shows and TNA is back at hard to kill?

Kross Rhodes

Very apropos that this is Final Resolution... remember when Final Resolution was in January? That was stupid
Why I definitely think the final part of it makes more sense to be in December. It was originally meant to be a New Year’s thing.

Kross Rhodes

They could at least have it closer to New Year if that were the case
WWE for a couple years there had the New Year’s revolution at the time and the royal rumble so they were kind of boxed in to where they had to put it.