Final Resolution 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Reaction score
* Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Morgan for the TNA Title w/ Mr. Anderson as the guest ref
* Jeff Jarrett vs. Samoa Joe - Submission Match
* Abyss vs. D'Angelo Dinero in a Casket Match
* Rob Van Dam vs. Rhino in a First Blood Match
* The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Generation Me in a Full Metal Mayhem Tag Team Titles Match
* Tara vs. Mickie James in a Falls Count Anywhere Match
* AJ Styles vs. Douglas Williams for the TNA TV Title
* Robbie E vs. Jay Lethal for the TNA X-Division Title w/ Cookie in a Cage above the ring
* Beer Money vs. Ink Inc.

Ehhh PPV..... Is it just me, or is Mr. Anderson turning on Morgan incredibly obvious. Almost so predictable, that not doing so would be a surprise/swerve.

Over all the PPV is rather gimmick heavy. I guess it could be OK, however Morgan in the main event, always spells failure. MCMG vs. Gen Me should be very good, but not real excited for the rest. Styles vs. Williams could be a good sleeper match.

I also wish about half the guys on this PPV would just leave TNA.

Reaction score
Tara v Mickie James, AJ vs Williams, and MCMG vs Generation Me where all pretty good matches that I enjoyed. Everything else seemed to be a huge yawn fest.

Axis

Reaction score
Doug Williams pinned AJ Styles. That would have been okay in 2002 - 2003, but not anymore. AND JEFF JARRETT MADE SAMOA JOE TAP OUT HAHAHA FUCK YOU JOE. Seriously, if Joe re-signs with TNA, I can no longer have pity on him.

Reaction score
Doug Williams pinned AJ Styles. That would have been okay in 2002 - 2003, but not anymore. AND JEFF JARRETT MADE SAMOA JOE TAP OUT HAHAHA FUCK YOU JOE. Seriously, if Joe re-signs with TNA, I can no longer have pity on him.
And where is your reasoning for that? I think that Williams going over AJ was a good move. This can continue to feud between Fortune and Williams, which has been pretty good so far. Williams is one of TNA's top 5 best guys as far as in-ring work is concerned, and AJ's abilities are well-documented.

Axis

Reaction score
Because Doug Williams has been nothing special for about 6 years now.

Airfixx

Reaction score
...Think someone may wanna question the manner in which it happened too. ...Styles-Clash??? ....Are you having a fucking laugh!?!?!?!

Williams: I like the guy's in–ring work, but he’s got very little beyond that…. They guy was getting “USA” chants FFS! ...There’s your babyface hero of the resistance, right there! :roll:

…Fortune are so mid-card (at best!!!!) - it ain’t even funny… They’re just Immortal’s lackey’s who can’t even between them keep a crappy title like that in their ranks! ...Said it before, but the TV title was a good concept which could have done AJ & TNA some much needed good…. That TV title should have been glued to AJ and made to be to him what the ECW TV title was to RVD back in the late 90’s…

'Nice' story told during the ME too..... Morgan can't win the title even with a bent as hell ref on his side. :roll:

phantomgerald

Reaction score
Eric Bischoff's light shove can cut Anderson open like a fucking facet. This is what happens when you let the guys on TV have a say in creative! For fuck's sake nobody cares about Hogan or Bischoff. Let somebody go over on them for once!