Final Fantasy Versus XIII Trailer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
idk If this had already been posted but...
[yt]cqpbAWBO-o4[/yt]

Quoted the YouTube description box:
After understanding the story this game seems to be more interesting and darker than Final Fantasy XIII, thanks to the Fully Translated English Subtitles now you can understand the story ! , Noctis and Stella fighting each other for the power of the crystal, are they enemies or lovers?, Noctis is the last survivor of his race, his role is to protect the crystal in the temple that he lives in and hand it to no one no matter what, Stella needs the power of the crystal because her kingdom needs power to survive in a time of war

Will stella abandon her kingdom for noctis? is it fair to betray your entire nation that trusted you for a friend or a lover? it seems both of them put their emotions a side when it comes to the "Crystal", Noctis will protect it no matter what and stella want it for her kingdom no matter what (That's why they are fighting emotionless in the trailer), yet there is a third person who wants the crystal too!

An army is useless against those who wield the power of the crystal, only Noctis and Stella can absorb the power of the crystal and that's why Stella nation sent stella to retrieve the crystal from Noctis Temple, will she able to do so? that's what we are going to learn in FF Versus 13 Story

I for one can't wait for this. I am a huge Final Fantasy fan and I haven't played 13 yet, but by the looks of this I will just wait for this to come out.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I have been meaning to play 13, I am a huge FF fan but 12 was kind of a letdown imo. I am still not sure whether or not to pick up 13 or just wait for this. What's the story in 13 like? It looked almost FFXish to me.

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
I actually loved 12. Loved the political story style. 13 is the complete opposite. While the story is quite difficult to explain, it's quite simple once you are playing it. For some reason the story did remind of X at first but once I got deep in to the story, which is very well told and very long, I stopped noticing similarities. All the characters are very interesting except for lightning. I still think VIII and X are the best storywise but this is definitely close. The gamelpay to this is also extremely fun and very fast paced.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah I read XIII is about 40ish hours long. I also loved VIII and X. Those are my favorites in the series. I am still not sure if I should wait for this and go pick up XIII today.

edit- I don't know why alot of people are all over VII's nuts. VIII owned it in every way possible, tbh VII was imo overrated, and kind of boring at times, plus VIII has my favorite all time Final Fantasy leading character; Squall >All.

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
Although I am a fan of VII, I do agree that VIII was far better. Squall is probably the best lead character in the series but my favourite character of the whole series was Vivi from IX

straight_edge76

Reaction score
My favorite character next to Squall was Auron from X. He was just a fuckin' badass lol.

I do like VII but, it isn't nearly as good as many people make it out to be, in just about every way VIII owns it.

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
I agree. VIII is superior gameplaywise and storywise.

lol and yes Auron was a fucking great. Nothing cooler than a calm wise man carrying a massive sword.