• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Final Fantasy IX Mafia - SIGNUPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
I suppose for purely organizational reasons rejoining the discord would be a good idea huh.... but I need a week or two away from that place, just been too much garbage lately.

Also Juice I'll let you join the game but fair warning, if you no-show this game again, this'll be the last time I accept your signup for a game of mine. :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
I'll rejoin discord after the game if we can get it started.

....welcome to the game Rugrat :jade

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
If you are going to issues threats - then I don't want to be involved in your game. I'll join the next game then.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
If you are going to issues threats - then I don't want to be involved in your game. I'll join the next game then.

I think if you can't promise to try and be active and take a stern warning after you've nearly ruined the hard work of other peoples games then you're not in a position to act like this lmao

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
I get the feeling that only an apology out of me will suffice for her to sign up again. But then I don't think I said anything to apologize for so I won't. It is what it is :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Sure

@JingleJuice Tweet is just worried about you no showing after he put a lot of effort into creating the game, but as you said that wouldn’t be a problem this time, you should play imo :)

Reactions: RDK

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
CarelessMildGuernseycow-size_restricted.gif

I'll be preoccupied with poker related things, sorry i'm not able to put focus in Mafiagames at this time. goodluck on the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.