• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Final Fantasy IX Mafia - GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
End Of Day 1

OMB (1) - Doddsy
Odo (1) - Lethal
Juice (1) - Ingonious
Ingonious (8) - Juice, Poyser, Alco, Hank, Chris, PHEN0M, JoeExotic

The clowns will have their revenge...

Welcome to Final Fantasy IX Mafia!

You are Zorn and Thorn - Jesters Aligned

14- Zorn & Thorn.jpg

Role: Vengeful Jester

Zorn and Thorn are a pair of demonic jesters, always in search of a master whom to aid in their evil deeds.
During the story they "help" both Brahne and Kuja further the destruction of Gaia and its people.

If you get lynched, during the next night you may kill another player.

To win the game, you have to get lynched AND the faction that you tried to kill a player from has to lose the game.

Night 1 has begun. You have 24 hours to send in your actions.
Please also notify me if you don't wanna use your roles tonight.
If I "like" your action that means I've taken note of it.

Any player who has less posts than me at the end of Night 1 will be replaced at my earliest convenience.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
OMB challenged Juice initially over potentially being Zorn & Thorn instead of her claim. This flip looks better as it removes the possibility of Juice being Zorn & Thorn.

Ah fair enough good spot. Did Juice claim character?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
I didn't think a jester type role would be used in a game of this format to be honest - more common on a qucks games server than a forum game

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think this is actually the first time I've seen a jester variation since I started playing

Status
Not open for further replies.