Final Fantasy IX Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Remaining Flips:

Welcome to Final Fantasy IX Mafia!

You are Blank - Heroes Aligned

08 - Blank.jpg

Role: Vanilla Townie

Blank is a side character in the game and one of the members of the Tantalus Group.
He spends a good part of the game being petrified in the middle of the Evil Forest and having to be saved by his comrades.

You have no role in this game.

You win the game if all threats to the town are eliminated.

You are Beatrix - Heroes Aligned

01- Beatrix.jpg

Role: 2x Vigilante

Beatrix is the incredibly skilled general of Alexandrias armed forces.
Though initially loyal to the queen, the story eventually sees Beatrix forced to question her morals and her loyalty as the queen uses more and more ruthless means to gain power.

Up to twice during this game you may kill another player at night.

You are Freya - Heroes Aligned

09 - Freya.jpg

Role: 1x Commuter

Freya is a dragoon knight of Cleyra, a city situated on top of a large tree and protected by a sandstorm.
She is constantly in search of her lost lover who left to travel the world but never returned from his journey.

Once at night you may choose to commute. Doing so will render you immune to all kills and other roles directed at you during that night.

You are Queen Brahne - Villains Aligned

13 - brahne.jpg

Role: 2x Rolecop, Loved

Brahne is the reigning queen of Alexandria who used to be benevolent and is still fondly regarded that way by the people of Alexandria.
However, her mist-induced lust for wealth and power has lead her to attack other nations, wreaking havoc and costing countless lives in the process.

You are Loved, meaning it takes one more vote than usual to lynch you.
Twice during this game at night you may investigate another player to gain a brief description of their role.

QT: :cozy

You win the game if your faction controls the majority of the votes and no means to overturn the situation are available.

QTs:

Villans QT - https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/gu7yPdYLiEp
Neighbourizer QT - https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/4RafDp2dFx5
Dead QT - https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/Wm3dt3BcTSqu

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
WOOOOOO! I was trying to get voted out from the start of Day 1, I knew exactly what I was saying

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
WOOOOOO! I was trying to get voted out from the start of Day 1, I knew exactly what I was saying

Still sticking to that story. Kute.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Still sticking to that story. Kute.
Part of her win condition was literally getting lynched so I don't think anyone can take credit for "catching" Ingo when she (?) deliberately contradicted herself a number of times.

That being said you played well though and I'm very glad you played this game with us :cozy

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Thanks for the game Tweets, great fun :)

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Thanks for the game tweet and letting me rep in

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
And RE your post in the dead QT, I was 100% thinking of a way to get myself shot lol but I hadn't calculated loved for some reason I thought we had another player in the game lol so I didnt know it was crucial

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Awards:

MVP - OMB - Did well do get a lot of town reads that got him all the way to the end. Yes he could have played a couple of things better and didn't submit a kill that one night but still, there's obviously also a bit of expectation bias to this.

HM - Poyser - Many had him down as scum but instead of getting lynched, he managed to turn the lynch against what was probably towns strongest role and did some good damage before being made to exit. Also left his team with a detailed plan on what to do after his death.

HM - Doddsy - This one is debatable but I'm giving it to Doddsy over Haza or Ingonious because while there were plenty of people who had Poyser as scum and caught Alco pretty quickly after Poysers flip - Haza in particular played a good game as well - Doddsy didn't waver like Haza did for example on the Lethal lynch.

As for Ingo, it might be a bit weird not to give Ingo an award even though she won but I think the win condition wasn't the hardest and I also don't think she necessarily played her role that well. The Jester was intended to kinda bide their time and get a good idea of which side was going to win the game before making their decision, and Ingo hitting the SK was a stroke of luck imo. If she hadn't hit the SK, chances are she would have lost in the end.

The active townies played varying degrees of good and I don't really think there were any pants on head horrible performances overall.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I didn't even have the QT and I was baffled at some of the choices. That Juice lynch was hilarious.

@Dark Order well played. I didn't think you were scum, either.

• Love
Reactions: Daddy Deville
Status
Not open for further replies.