Fighting at School Today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis40

Everything always happing in your school. First somebody in your school died, and now another kid is in jail????

Yeah....shit's happening at our school...and it's fucking weird. IDK why everything has to happen at our school. Yeah, Coder OD'ed then Ryan got his ass handed to him by Niko......Freshmen FTW

Hitman

Reaction score
Yeah....shit's happening at our school...and it's fucking weird. IDK why everything has to happen at our school. Yeah, Coder OD'ed then Ryan got his ass handed to him by Niko......Freshmen FTW

Thats messed up

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Freshman FTW

Is your school an All-Boys? Mine is, so theres a shitload of fighting, but nothing like that.

Reaction score
Whats the big fucking deal?
Who the hell doesn't get in fights at school?
Hell I've been in about 3 fights so far,but other people started it,and I fucking Ended it,so its not that much of a deal.
Just something that happens in daily life.

I'm pretty sure you started it but didn't end it the way you that you were...pussy...

Travis40

Freshman FTW

Is your school an All-Boys? Mine is, so theres a shitload of fighting, but nothing like that.

lmao BOW....why is it all boys?....who in the hell are you going to have sex with before and after school?

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Meh... i suffered 3 or more concussions in school supposedly... Well, that's what i've been told on my medical record! lol!

1. One for getting slung head first from behing by some 1 into a brick wall... WWE Style (Narrowly Missing a pile of coat Pegs thank god!)

2. Going for a header in footie (Soocer) whilst at the same time somebody went for a shot. He missed the ball & caught me right in the chops! lol

3. Mid-air collision with someone whilst diving over crash mats (Minor... I have the video of it in "The Real You" Thread... Quite amusing!)

I'm not boasting about being big because TBH everytime somebody would have a scuffle with me... i'd be the 1 that would get knocked the fuck out! Yes, i'm pretty small!

About this incident... Although i probably wouldn't have beaten Niko's ass, i would've gaven it all my heart! lol... What a prick! Nothing stupider than a guy fighting you over an ex-girlfriend, especially if you have no beef with him. Hope that ryan kid's allright though!

Travis40

UPDATE: Ryan will be fine and he'll return to school on Thursday....Niko will never return to Sand Springs Schools....yes he's not allowed back in the district to go to school. They sent him to a boys home until he graduates high school....they sentenced him with Attempted Murder and Assault

Reaction score
Wow… That right there is a perfect example of how stupid people are these days. Before this Niko guy started the fight did he even think of what the hell might happened? It’s a damn Ex girlfriend! You don’t ruin your life or someone else’s just because you think you can prove something by taking another guy out.

Now this Ryan guy is in the hospital and Niko is in Jail, I think Niko made a great decision don’t you all!

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I was in a fight last term. And by a fight, I mean I bashed the shit out of the kid. Much like your classic Mark Henry squash. I throw them around for a bit, they try to get some offense in, which I block, then I finish them off. Except of course my win comes with a suspension... No more steroids then!

Status
Not open for further replies.