Fighting at School Today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis40

Today at school there was a bit of an incident...there was to kids involved in this fight (there usually is)...one's name was Ryan....the other was Niko. Okay, so here's the story....yes this is a true story...it was at my school today.

So the bell was about to ring for 1st Hour to start. Our teacher (Mrs. Gardener) has 2 doors in her class. The bell was about to ring when.......BOOM...BOOM..BOOM BOOM BOOM. So everyone goes running out of the room and they find Niko on top of Ryan punching him. So someone named Sherman (and then my baseball coach, Coach Keeley) got Niko in a full nelson...while they had Niko in a full nelson, Mrs. Gardener opens the door and yells "HOLY SHIT".

While Sherman had the full nelson on Niko, Niko was continuing to kick Ryan in the mouth time and time again. Everyone was like "Holy shit"....because right after they pulled Niko off.......Ryan started shaking and started having a seizure. So Mrs. Gardener and Coach Keeley were yelling for people to call 911....this is how it all started (according to people at school....and Coach Keeley).

Apparently Ryan was going out with one of Niko's ex girfriends and Niko got so pissed off that out of nowhere walked up to Ryan without him seeing him and Niko just nailed Ryan in the temple with a huge modified right hand (just had to quote Michael Cole there) and then Ryan went out cold and he was "knocked the fuck out" (had to steal a line from "Friday") Niko continued to beat the hell out of him....which is when we started out of the door.

At lunch, we heard that Ryan ended up having a concussion....but he had been bleeding from the mouth when we saw him...turns out it was just when Niko was kicking him in the mouth it made him bleed.....and his mouth was in a crimson mask (damn I keep stealing lines here today...sorry JR) and Niko had been arrested and he is possibly going to get charged with Attempted Murder.

....just thought I'd pass this along to you guys...I find it funny how people brag about how big and bad they are...but when the time comes they just act like a pussy and start throwing out cheap shots left and right....thoughts

PeepShow

Isnt Niko the main character in GTA 4? :roflmao: Sorry, I shouldnt be laughing, but I just find that quite funny.

J

Sounds to me like dis Niko kids a pussy...and if i went to your school i beat the shit outta him just for cheap shoting someone...

Travis40

Peep...IDC if you're laughing...I was, they're both assholes and they can go jump off a bridge for all I care. I just wanted to pass this story along to you....and yes Niko was the Main Character in GTA 3. But I also find it funny because Mrs. Gardener always told us not to cuss at the start of the year because "she didn't like it" and when she opens the door she screams out "HOLY SHIT"...I just find that amusing.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
really don't know how to comment on this one...

its like you never seen a school fight before, this shit happens everyday hell i walking in the dorm earlier today and i saw two roommates about to throw down

Travis40

^Well the kid almost died....he still might have permanent brain damage because some kid wanted to be a fucking pussy and have a cheap shot

Reaction score
Sucks it had to get that severe. Honestly, I'm in highschool, and I see very few reasons to get into fights. Recently a lot of the freshmen have taken it upon themselves to try to "be tough" and theres been a bevy of fights from them everyday for no apparent reason. Its fucking lame.

Travis40

^Freshmen (I'm a Freshman) are kept in a seperate building a mile away callled the Central 9th Grade Center...even though we're considered High School and we can play on the Varsity Baseball and Football team....so that eliminates the possiblity of Juniors/Seniors fucking with Freshmen.....or the other way around.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Whats the big fucking deal?
Who the hell doesn't get in fights at school?
Hell I've been in about 3 fights so far,but other people started it,and I fucking Ended it,so its not that much of a deal.
Just something that happens in daily life.

Travis40

^ THE KID ALMOST FUCKING DIED.....THE OTHER KID IS GOING TO JAIL AND IS POSSIBLY BEING SENTENCED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER....this doesn't happen every day...god damn

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
freshman FTW

that Niko kid's a fag. First: it's his EX, why should he care? Second: Cheap shoting is... cheap. I'd beat the shit out of him for that. And the fact that he almost killed the kid. fuck him

Hitman

Reaction score
^ THE KID ALMOST FUCKING DIED.....THE OTHER KID IS GOING TO JAIL AND IS POSSIBLY BEING SENTENCED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER....this doesn't happen every day...god damn

Everything always happing in your school. First somebody in your school died, and now another kid is in jail????

Status
Not open for further replies.