• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fightful Select: NXT act set for a main roster call-up.

Dale

Super Moderator
As per SRS over at Fightful Select, Imperium is set to be called up to the main roster except it's just Walter/Gunther and Marcel Barthel, but not Fabian Aichner.

Smackdown is the rumoured destination.
Wonder why the decision for only two of them, but either way :WOW

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Aichner is a good worker but I can't see what they'd have in mind for him that would be better than stay teaming with Barthel. So strikes me as odd.

I am looking forward to seeing what Imperium does on the main roster. Gunther/Roman could have a lot of potential, although I'd really want him to win. :lol

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Good, Walter/Gunther is getting called up to SD. NXT 2.0 doesn't fit him at all. He has long deserved a call up since 2021 last year.

Ace

I could see them trying to push Aichner in singles competition. We joke about Cesaro comparisons but he legit offers a similar thing which could be incredibly useful as a midcard singles guy. Will also be a fantastic guy to work with the stream of inexperience guys in NXT.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
I always felt Marcel is overall the strongest act of the three I think he can go in the ring and his mic skills are much better than Walter. I am excited to see what the future holds for Fabian as I do think he has some skill in him on his own in NXT intrigues me.