Fighters who should return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MTG

Reaction score
Which fighters would u like to return to the UFC?

I'd like to see
Andrei Arlovski come back. He's one of my favorite HW of all time and he won 3 fights in a row before getting fired by the UFC which is think is kind of dumb. He's one of the most popular HW of alll time and he's an ex UFC heavyweight champion. He's only lost one of his last 6 fights and it was to Fedor.

Tito Ortiz should also return to the UFC. He was one of the most popular fighters of all time and helped turn the UFC into what it is now. He is still a huge draw for MMA and Dana should really capitalize on it. He held the UFC LHW title for nearly three years. Although he hasn't won any of his last 3 fights he did Draw Rashad Evans and Lost to Lyoto Machida and Chuck Liddel.

Wrestling Station

The pride of the Gracy family for the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. We need another Gracy in the UFC imo. Royce Grace was awesome, it wont hurt to bring one of the younger grace's to the UFC.

As MTG said, Arlovski is a huge name in the MMA world, but his loss to Fedor may result in a draw back for his reputation imo.

Tito Ortiz is a big name, but I dont think that he will deliver anything good. I think that he lost his touch for ever. (will be another Coleman disaster imo).

Balboa is a MUST imo. he should return to the UFC as soon as possible.

MTG

Reaction score
The pride of the Gracy family for the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. We need another Gracy in the UFC imo. Royce Grace was awesome, it wont hurt to bring one of the younger grace's to the UFC.

As MTG said, Arlovski is a huge name in the MMA world, but his loss to Fedor may result in a draw back for his reputation imo.

Tito Ortiz is a big name, but I dont think that he will deliver anything good. I think that he lost his touch for ever. (will be another Coleman disaster imo).

Balboa is a MUST imo. he should return to the UFC as soon as possible.

Honestly i really doubt Arlovski loosing to fedor was a huge deal. He was beating him until he got caught. Who cares if he got KO'ed by the best pound for pound fighter in the world.

TeamPunishment0

Reaction score
arlovski and cro cop. until tito shows he can come back from the back surgery and stops talking every couple months about negotiating with another company, i dont think he will ever be in the ufc again.