Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
In non world cup news: An American referee was beaten to death after handing out a red card in an amateur game in Detroit.

'Murrica borrowing from South 'Murrica with the viciousness.

RIP ref

Soccer is such a beautiful and classy sport.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Soccer is such a beautiful and classy sport.
I read a rumor/story once of a ref in a Brazilian amateur match getting decapitated on the field for a red card.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm fucking bored. Let's get one of these games started already :please:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It's France vs Germany and Brazil vs Colombia tomorrow. Rooting for Germany and Colombia!

Reactions: Swift

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Been disappointed with Germany, they have not been as good attacking wise as of previous tournaments. I am not writing them off as I still think they are the team to beat due to the players they possess and their depth.
France have been pretty good in this competition and have a decent future but this is a game to far imo

Columbia can potentially tear a very very average Brazil side a new one, James Rodriquez has been player of the tournament so far for me.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yes ^

Good game thus far. Nothing too spectacular, but good, nonetheless. Expecting a much more exciting game in the 2nd half.