Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol you're a funny lad

I'm done with this silly discussion.

Good luck at winning any points during the cup. ;)
likewise Mr. high horse England fan. Like they have a brilliant world cup history. Do you think they would get any points in the US' group? of course not.

U! S! A! U! S! A!

fuck haters!

DGYZE.gif

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Hey, no offense intended there. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate 'Murrica. You just suck at this kind of football, that's all I'm saying.
Says he doesn't hate America, blatantly bashes it in the same post and after it. Lol

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
likewise Mr. high horse England fan. Like they have a brilliant world cup history. Do you think they would get any points in the US' group? of course not.

U! S! A! U! S! A!

fuck haters!

DGYZE.gif

I'm not an England fan, nor am I a Brit. I also don't know why you've jumped the gun when I said that the US hasn't been so successful as a football team. Chill.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm not an England fan, nor am I a Brit. I also don't know why you've jumped the gun when I said that the US hasn't been so successful as a football team. Chill.
The US isn't a powerhouse but to sit here and pretend they are dog shit is nonsense. They are a formidable side, and you either know that or are just a jackass.

The US has advanced out of the group stage more often than not in recent world cup history... but yea, they'd be the worst team in any group, not just the group of death.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
cry more pussy boy. say stupid shit expect to get called on it