Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
*claps in the back of the thread*

Resilience and determination as it's finest.

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
Ghana is a damn dirty team that needs to not even think about qualifying in 2018.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I actually like Ghana's brutal style, they play with balls and no remorse. Just don't like them beating up us 'murricans ;__;

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I actually like Ghana's brutal style, they play with balls and no remorse. Just don't like them beating up us 'murricans ;__;
I was only
able to listen and not watch but if it is as bad as described ITT they should have been getting disciplined for their shenanigans

the style of play isn't as effective when you start getting carded as you should. poor officiating, again, if their play was as bad as described in here

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I was only
able to listen and not watch but if it is as bad as described ITT they should have been getting disciplined for their shenanigans

the style of play isn't as effective when you start getting carded as you should. poor officiating, again, if their play was as bad as described in here

There were a couple sketchy plays but I don't think it was THAT bad. They're just really aggressive and don't hold back, which I like. Don't see much of that in soccer games I've watched. Honestly, if it any other team other than the US (or Costa Rica) I'd be rooting for them probably.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah Ghana's play was not that bad. I think it was enhanced in part by the weather conditions (the heat) and America being seemingly unprepared for that style of play. They never truly stepped over the line imo. but it's a style from Ghana that's gonna be more ineffective once they face teams that are prepared for that type of play and or can take it (Germany for example who ain't strangers to physical football).

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah Ghana's play was not that bad. I think it was enhanced in part by the weather conditions (the heat) and America being seemingly unprepared for that style of play. They never truly stepped over the line imo. but it's a style from Ghana that's gonna be more ineffective once they face teams that are prepared for that type of play and or can take it (Germany for example who ain't strangers to physical football).
The thing is, the US is always more physical than finesse, and we know Ghana very well, obviously. It wasn't a lack of preparation. I can't really comment beyond that because I was unable to actually view the game sadly.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
From what I saw of USA/Ghana, both teams are going to get battered by Germany and Portugal.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
From what I saw of USA/Ghana, both teams are going to get battered by Germany and Portugal.
Who wouldn't be battered by Germany? And US/Portugal tactically is interesting, just depends on how they respond to the loss. They could easily be motivated to destroy us or it could lead to them pressing and become a hindrance. You never know in that type of scenario. The health of our team will be big since half the damn squad was injured during the match.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I forgot that match was a thing

still not intrigued doe :happy:

waiting for Brazil vs MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO