Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
'' [HASHTAG]#weareinittokillit[/HASHTAG] '' Ghana

Just play the Goddamn game instead of trying to kill each other.

Nick

Reaction score
'' [HASHTAG]#weareinittokillit[/HASHTAG] '' Ghana

Just play the Goddamn game instead of trying to kill each other.
I remember Ghana always playing rough like this. Just their style I guess

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
As a soccer noon, it looks to me that despite the injuries the US played that half pretty well, did a nice job controlling the ball. Am I wrong? :please:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
they should slide Dempsey up front because he is the only one capable without Jozy

They said something about the main controversy with Donovan getting left off was a lack of depth with our scorers... So... In hindsight... Whaddup wit dat shit?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
They said something about the main controversy with Donovan getting left off was a lack of depth with our scorers... So... In hindsight... Whaddup wit dat shit?
LD would have 1000% been the guy coming in for Jozy. it was a personal decision to leave him at home. shame on Klinsmann for that

LD easily can play the Dempsey midfield role which allows Clint to slide up front. now we have no threat in front of goal

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
LD would have 1000% been the guy coming in for Jozy. it was a personal decision to leave him at home. shame on Klinsmann for that

LD easily can play the Dempsey midfield role which allows Clint to slide up front. now we have no threat in front of goal

You have no threat in front of your own goal either, those Ghana dummies can't even score, but they can hurt your players, seems like that's the only thing they've been doing so far.