Fifa World Cup 2014 - Deutschland über alles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If Messi is on his level, yes indeed. If he becomes invisible like a lot of times for Argentina, then don't think so.
He has to come up big on a big stage for them some time.... right??

Nah but even if Messi isn't amazing they have tons of quality in world class players like Cavani, Di Maria, Lavezzi... they are pretty damn stacked.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Chile got a quality side. Aussies off to get a bumming here.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Nah but even if Messi isn't amazing they have tons of quality in world class players like Cavani, Di Maria, Lavezzi... they are pretty damn stacked.

Lol Cavani is from Uruguay

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Not even close.

Oh yeah, I'm aware of that. We're gonna win it, someday.

Anyways, we could of qualified for this bloody WC. But we didn't make it 'cause our manager looked like he was calling the players up to sing and not play football. That's a funny story, dude.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Don't forget Mascherano, Higuain and Aguero, dude. Argentina would do good even if Messi doesn't shine, even though I'm not really fond of 'em, like you said, they are pretty stacked.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol whoops

Like I said Uruguay is the darkhorse team here...

Don't think they're underdogs anymore after reaching the semi-finals of the last WC and winning the last Copa America. They are expected to do well, with it in South America as well.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I don't rate uraguay as highly as many do they'll get to the quater finals at best

the tean to watch out for is France overlooked by many they have a very strong team even without ribery