Fifa discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:

What a dick. You could have at least been a mediocre team to give him some semblance of hope.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
What a dick. You could have at least been a mediocre team to give him some semblance of hope.

HE LOOS!

:pity:

4c38983d69c31fc03736deea841a5e6f.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Having played them both I can safely conclude that Crayo could play with a League one club and beat A.M. if he were using Barca

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This feud is both entertaining and somewhat saddening. Ziggles is reacting to Dolphs jabs so aggressively and Dolph for playing him on. Now I wont say that it hasn't made me chuckle a couple of times but I think it is time for both of you to just let it go and move on. Also Ziggles. Maybe you should learn not to react so much towards what a guy on a internet forum says. You'll most likely never meet the guy in real life. Just shrug and move along.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
This feud is both entertaining and somewhat saddening. Ziggles is reacting to Dolphs jabs so aggressively and Dolph for playing him on. Now I wont say that it hasn't made me chuckle a couple of times but I think it is time for both of you to just let it go and move on. Also Ziggles. Maybe you should learn not to react so much towards what a guy on a internet forum says. You'll most likely never meet the guy in real life. Just shrug and move along.

Exactly. If he weren't so easy to get a rise out of I would have stopped long ago. It's just too simple though, I can't help myself. It's pathetic how personal he takes simple things like 'fanboy' 'kid' or 'assmode'

Also I'm far from the only one he has a problem with. He is always bickering with someone if not me. He hates on Jose all the time, who is a nice guy. And Seabs, who never gets into pissing matches, is quite often seen bickering with him.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Wasn't the fanboy thing Savage? I could have sworn it was him who had a tantrum about being called a fanboy?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Wasn't the fanboy thing Savage? I could have sworn it was him who had a tantrum about being called a fanboy?

Nope, it was A.M. way back when he had his first name of CM Punk. I called him a blind fanboy and he came back with his usual smurf, dickhead, ect.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah, thing is most of them were skillfull build ups too. David Silva rouletted him then nutmegged CB and curled onto post, I was mad.

@[Dolph'sZiggler] wna play? Or Ziggles again? :D

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
5-0. Hit the post 4 tmies :*(

Scored some pretty skill full goals and some outside the box goals, pretty pleased :)

http://www.yourethemannowdog.com/