Fifa 2008

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Fifa 08 is set to be the best Fifa yet, The game will be avaliable on PSP, PS2, PS3, DS, X-Box 360, Wii and PC.

All information I found was on IGN.com and other fifa 08 websites.

Featuring the image of two-time FIFA World Player of the Year Ronaldinho on the cover, the 2008 edition of FIFA once again is set to rock the world for fans of the beautiful game. For the first time ever, fans playing FIFA Soccer 08 will face the pressure to improve their game that real-world players endure every day. A new play mode called Be A Pro locks you in the role of a single player and challenges you to master the same disciplines as a real soccer player—from positioning and tackling to reading the field and passing. FIFA Soccer 08 challenges players to master the skills required to play like a pro soccer player. Fans around the world can experience the same highs and lows of real-world players and tackle the challenges they face on a daily basis. FIFA Soccer 08 puts you on the pitch to defy the odds, perfect your skills, elevate your game and rise up to win glory for your club. And the next-gen gameplay engine delivers animations and ball control that is so responsive you feel like you are actually on the pitch.

Australian fans like myself will be happy because the Australian A-League has been confirmed on the game as one of three new leagues, Again the argentine league will not make the game though. The other new leagues are the Czech League and the FAI premier league.. There are more than 600 teams on Fifa 08 and professional players from around the world. There is a new and better Online system for the PS3 with worldwide tournaments running daily in the game. Also with the new Be a Pro gameplay you can grab 10 freinds and all play on one team as one player against other players around the world on the online version. The X-Box 360 version will have 30 leagues, 620 teams and about 15,000 players on the game. I still have not found any news on creating a player in this game or a team and I dont think you will be able on fifa 08 but the looks great.

This game looks good I will give you updates and what are your thoughts on the game?

phantomgerald

Can't believe Ronaldinhno is on the cover again. That has to be like the third time that happened. I would have like it more if Torres or Terry was on the cover. I still think FIFA needs to improve its international aspect though. I remebered fifa2000 had Singapore, and then they vanished, never to be seen again.

Switchy

Reaction score
I can't wait until this game comes out so then I can whoop Chelsea with Liverpool.

If the Be A Pro mode has transfer talks with contract agreements and all that it would be sick and it sounds pretty chalenging. It might be hard because you can't control what everyone else does, though. Sounds like a good game so far anyways.

Bradders

Reaction score
Be a Pro sounds absolutely awesome, ball hogging time!