FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'd love to play today but by the time I'll be able to it will be like 5 AM in England

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
I'm taking a wee break today, think 4 days ina row for 3+ hours would be overkill for me lmao.

I didn't even get to play yesterday, it's been 2 days in a row not playing for me. :upset:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
I'm sure you did :notsure: You were bossing it up in goals with your midget lol?

Lmao yeah, I was telling Crayo, that my brother hijacked my account while I was out and it was actually him playing Fifa with you lol, he deleted my avi and sig and removed me from Steen Wolf as well, Crayo was saying he was talking to you guys as well haha

Reactions: Rysenberg

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
Lmao yeah, I was telling Crayo, that my brother hijacked my account while I was out and it was actually him playing Fifa with you lol, he deleted my avi and sig and removed me from Steen Wolf as well, Crayo was saying he was talking to you guys as well haha

Hahaha

Tbh I actually noticed you werent playing as well yesterday, what a little mong haha.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Hahaha

Tbh I actually noticed you werent playing as well yesterday, what a little mong haha.

Lol I know, I was saying to Crayo he's usually soo shy so I was pretty shocked when Crayo told me you'd been playing Fifa with him and talking to him lmao.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
The only thing he really said was that he fixed his mic by unmuting it, lol.

I know but he still spoke lol, I don't get why though if that's all he was saying but whatever, it's weird is all I'm saying that my 15 year old brother suddenly thought I'm gonna play Fifa with my brother's internet friends.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
I know but he still spoke lol, I don't get why though if that's all he was saying but whatever, it's weird is all I'm saying that my 15 year old brother suddenly thought I'm gonna play Fifa with my brother's internet friends.

Just thought, @"Xanth" must have properly freaked him out :lol1: