FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
But Moss... :please:

I retired Moss. My new character is a creator but I can still score with him. We will be a lot crisper with me able to play like everyone else does an keep possession.

Hint for my new character:

Helloooo ladieeesssss

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea he is about 6' so he can still win some crosses but that won't be our focal point any longer.

If we don't succeed like we were before I'll change him back but I am pretty sure we will be better off with my guy not being such a useless oaf

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Yea he is about 6' so he can still win some crosses but that won't be our focal point any longer.

If we don't succeed like we were before I'll change him back but I am pretty sure we will be better off with my guy not being such a useless oaf

6 ft ain't bad, if fucking Dover can win headers then surely your more agile tall guy can. White or Black? He has to be Black dude.

Hear me out on this formation:

3-5-2

None of you lazy asshats defend anyway so counters isn't an issue and it gives us tons of possession + men forward. I use it in seasons a lot, it's easily the best formation on Fifa 13 if you know how to play it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
We need more guys playing D. As for that form it looks fine to me

An my guy is Val Venis.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Btw I also use 3-5-2 in seasons with Juventas and sometimes Italy so I am familiar and comfortable with it

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
6 ft ain't bad, if fucking Dover can win headers then surely your more agile tall guy can. White or Black? He has to be Black dude.

Hear me out on this formation:

3-5-2

None of you lazy asshats defend anyway so counters isn't an issue and it gives us tons of possession + men forward. I use it in seasons a lot, it's easily the best formation on Fifa 13 if you know how to play it.

When we played it last night though we got raped every time we lost the ball and they countered, although I do mark for it as a formation so I guess that sounds fine.

Should I keep Dover as small as he is? Cause I think losing 90 acceleration will be a big miss. And Dolph's how could you :why:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Fuck Moss you marks.

An with me Cole and Ryan up front We have basically no defensive responsibility anyhow

Ryan I would keep Dover a vanilla midget if I were you

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
We need more guys playing D. As for that form it looks fine to me

Just need people tracking back. If you're playing LM, come back with your man at least until half way in our half.

Our defenders are the default random players, so they're shockingly shit. Makes it hard for me to defend against these vanilla midgets as strong as Lesnar.

R'Albin said:
When we played it last night though we got raped every time we lost the ball and they countered, although I do mark for it as a formation so I guess that sounds fine.

Should I keep Dover as small as he is? Cause I think losing 90 acceleration will be a big miss. And Dolph's how could you :why:

We were joking last night and we had Xanth in the team up front with you just running around, you can't really say we were serious lol. With Cole as CAM and you and Dolph up front, it can only get better, if you stay in your positions ofc. Keep Dover small yeah, he'll become even better soon.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
How can anyone not mark for that man?

And yeah I'd prefer to keep him that way, just there was some talk of making him taller last night. I literally just need to run past people to beat them, easy as fook.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
R'Albin said:

If I make my guy a bit smaller he gets 94 pace so I could do that if you wanted