FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I prefer to play up though. Can we switch it up every game or something? Cause playing back is boringgggg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo you gots to be the Any. Everyone is used to your style of play and it keeps us cohesive. I can be the backup Any, but only if you aren't here.

Your player should be on the wing for sure though

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
Why wasn't Moss getting in the box when Dolph's is any?

2 striker formation

we need 1 striker formations IMHO either with 2 CAMs or 2 Wingers. WIngers can probably get us more crosses, CAMs more possession?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Crayo you gots to be the Any. Everyone is used to your style of play and it keeps us cohesive. I can be the backup Any, but only if you aren't here.

Your player should be on the wing for sure though

I'm cool with that. I would have chose you #2 choice for Any as well, our styles are quite similar I reckon. I'm a risk taker with the ball, I'm surprised none of you have raged at me yet. I never just launch it upwards unless it's to Randy.

Thing is, I need to be an any with Cole in the centre, we really do have tons of the ball when we link up. We can still have my player on the wing feeding Randy as well, but someone has to take a hit and drop back if we play with 5.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
R Albin said:
Vanilla midget ftw

God i love playing next to Moss, the man's a bear

f31cdcbe31fecad2c2d557321a9a48e0.jpg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
2 striker formation

we need 1 striker formations IMHO either with 2 CAMs or 2 Wingers. WIngers can probably get us more crosses, CAMs more possession?

Hence why I chose 4-3-3 False 9, works a treat if Cole and I are in the mid.

Randy needs to be the lone target man, else Fifa automatically makes it 50/50 who it crosses to, and Ryan's a vanilla midget in comparison. We need all crosses to go to Randy.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
2 striker formation

Yeah that could work, although Ryan scored a header it would probably be better if all crosses were landing right on Moss' head

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R Albin said:
A top 3 of Dover Moss Crayo/Zach's guy has to happen, I was in the box for tonnes of crosses which was just Blue.

Where would you play though? If you say CM it means I can't link with Cole :why: :please:

CDM seems boring as hell as well, that's why 5 can be tough to play with.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
R Albin said:
A top 3 of Dover Moss Crayo/Zach's guy has to happen, I was in the box for tonnes of crosses which was just Blue.

I'm so left out. :alone:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I think R'Albin & Cole on the wing could be wicked, with Crayo patrolling the midfield along with Zach's player.