FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
Seriously though, I think I'm gonna have to change my pants

Yeah I was close to travelling to Sunderland and humping you after you scored that. Amazing.

By the way anybody else mark out at our shitty keeper's double save before we conceded the second?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
R Albin said:
Yeah I was close to travelling to Sunderland and humping you after you scored that. Amazing.

By the way anybody else mark out at our shitty keeper's double save before we conceded the second?

Best. Comeback. Ever.

Yeah I did as well, was going crazy and then instantly sat down in disgust when it went in, was anyone having a go at me right at the end when they were 2-1 up and I was through and didn't shoot, I was furious, I pressed b like 3 seconds before. :bury:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
Best. Comeback. Ever.

Yeah I did as well, was going crazy and then instantly sat down in disgust when it went in, was anyone having a go at me right at the end when they were 2-1 up and I was through and didn't shoot, I was furious, I pressed b like 3 seconds before. :bury:

No, only rage moment I had after the second was when Fifa decided to put our paciest player on the post for a corner when we're a goal down :bury:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
R Albin said:
No, only rage moment I had after the second was when Fifa decided to put our paciest player on the post for a corner when we're a goal down :bury:

I know, it should have been me!:dawg:
Anyway, did you see me shush them when I scored the winner? Nobody fucks with manly ponies!

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I always play w/ Real Madrid Castilla :gusta:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
I know, it should have been me!:dawg:
Anyway, did you see me shush them when I scored the winner? Nobody fucks with manly ponies!

Lmao nope, was too busy going nuts in my room at the time! It was kinda like moses and that sea, their defence just moved away in awe of your player and allowed him to score.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
R Albin said:
Lmao nope, was too busy going nuts in my room at the time! It was kinda like moses and that sea, their defence just moved away in awe of your player and allowed him to score.

Lmfao, I know, it was the easiest goal ever, everyone just ran away from me, the ball almost hit you on the way in as well :lol1:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Can't wait till Dolph's gets back and we can have two proper strikers. :gusta: