FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
CAMs and CDMs start off with a way higher rating anyway, it didn't take me that long to get to 88

Taking me ages to get him up, getting a shit tonne of accomplishments but no actual level up.

Anyone up for playing now?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
R Albin said:
Taking me ages to get him up, getting a shit tonne of accomplishments but no actual level up.

Anyone up for playing now?

I would, but my brother is in bed in the room where the Xbox is, I'll get him up later but he usually gets up at 4:00 pm so 11:00 am is too early for him the little slob.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
I would, but my brother is in bed in the room where the Xbox is, I'll get him up later but he usually gets up at 4:00 pm so 11:00 am is too early for him the little slob.

:sad:

Dolph's and Crayo? :please:

nvm then, I'll just go boost for a bit.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Lol, he looked knackered, I just said he can go in my bed for a bit if he still needs sleep, normally I wouldn't let a half naked teenager near my bed, but these are the sacrifices you make for manly ponies. :tough:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
Lol, he looked knackered, I just said he can go in my bed for a bit if he still needs sleep, normally I wouldn't let a half naked teenager near my bed, but these are the sacrifices you make for manly ponies. :tough:

Even a female?:eek:tunga:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:

Never been so proud in my life