FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
FIFA Thread Volume THREE

R Albin said:
Just played a miner, got beat 3-1 and drew 2-2 the second game. The first was (me) England/Brazil (him), he dominated but I got a goal from a corner... guess who?:eek:tunga:

The second is the legit luckiest draw I've ever gotten. I was Shitty and he was Arsenal and he went 2-0 up in a first half where I was probably the slightly better team, his second was an amazing chip from Walcott though. Second half with about 5 to go I got a goal from a corner where he took his keeper out like 8 yards, then 89th minute I take a shot which Szcesny spills right in front of my player, his defender runs in to intercept only to blast the ball in the back of his own net lmao.

Anyone else? @"Crayo" @"Zach" @"Xanth" @"Twat who insists on disabling tagging" ?

:O I'm not sweaty :please:

Lmao Cole was the teams I spanked his ass with before (Brazil 3-2, Arsenal 3-0) :pipebomb:

I'm ready to play someone if anyone wants.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
RE: FIFA Thread Volume THREE

Crayo said:
Lmao Cole was the teams I spanked his ass with before (Brazil 3-2, Arsenal 3-0) :pipebomb:

I'm ready to play someone if anyone wants.

Lol, that's why I chose them. :lol1:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
FIFA Thread Volume THREE

RAlbin vs Zach

Liverpool vs Tottenham

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score

Crayo said:
SOMEONE PLAY ME

I'll play you while Ryan and Zach play each other if you want, just finished eating din dins, if you're not done beating me for today.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

R Albin said:
Priorities man, no.4 > those 3.

It's all about the order of operations. I agree Fifa is > than eating or smoking, but Fifa on an empty stomach and not high is a lot less fun than Fifa when I am high and not hungry.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
FIFA Thread Volume THREE

Do we have enough users that play Fifa to set up an 8 man tourney? I know we have Me, Crayo, Zach, R'Al, Cole maybe Xanth? Jonathan? Who else?

If we could do 8 people doing best of 3 series it would be dope. Crayo would of course win it but there would be some good match ups along the way

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
FIFA Thread Volume THREE

I'm done eating btw. who am I playing first?