FIFA 13 Discussion Thread - #3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm starting to re-buy into my I should be a midfielder/R'Albin the striker theory

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Wtf was that pass at the end Dolph's :angry:

lmao bad luck yet again though -.-

wasn't a pass, just a guy taking the ball off my feet like has happened 1,000 times today :woo1:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I'm starting to re-buy into my I should be a midfielder/R'Albin the striker theory

No room, Cole's got CAM. Your guy at the moment is in the worst of both worlds. He's not fast enough to be the guy to run in behind, and he's not big/strong enough to win anything in the air. His touch and agility seem pretty bad too, which is essential in midfield.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Obviously he would be a lot shorter if he were changing positions, genius

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Just got back, changed my guy to Juninho Paulista btw, I'll not be long as tea will be like 5-10 mins

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Why move back to midfield? Cole is our CAM.

Just feel like my stick skills would be better use playing LM or RM or winger depending on position because ATM I am good at creating long chances with my passing but can't finish anything. My finishing issues are partly Val Venis but a lot of just me sucking at finishing

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
OK I'm going to jump in the shower. I'l lbe back in 10, you noobs better be ready to play w/ 4 by then.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Just feel like my stick skills would be better use playing LM or RM or winger depending on position because ATM I am good at creating long chances with my passing but can't finish anything. My finishing issues are partly Val Venis but a lot of just me sucking at finishing

Please go RM. We haven't had a decent RM who stays in RM since Teen Wolf was there. Teen + A shorter Val on the wings is great. Playing 3-5-2 this game, my guy loses 3 overall when he plays LW.