Fidel Castro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
Yes it is call me an ignorant American or what ever you want but I believe that the USA having control of Cuba is better than being ran by Fidel Castro or anyone related to him in anyway. I may be biased on this matter since I had family involved negatively with Castro but I believe once Cuba is free to visit and tourism it will rise up as the second power in the latin american nation.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

castro is no hero. like mj has said, cuba used to be a beautiful place. its full of crime still, so you cant say that crime has really dropped. cuba ius going downhill, and until castro is thrown out, they are going to continue to do so

monkeystyle

Reaction score
True Castro's not perfect, but to consider Lenin and Mao heroes but not Castro is very wrong imo.

Who said that?

Lenin was a fool who chased a pipe dream that was never going to work, and Mao was a monster who killed more people than Hitler did.

Wrestling Station

^got to agree with that.
And as i said earlier that egotestical people would only care about their own instead of their country or their people. Not only leaders of nation, you can find whom are more dangerous than that, im talking about Mafia leaders that are really got a stronger impact on public due to street masacre and violence. Hence the history of Al Caponi!..

Mafia are stronger than presidents, look at Russia's president, he is controlled by the Mafia.