Fidel Castro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Is he a tryant, or a hero? Opinions? And if you are ignorant and have no knowledge of global politics, stay out of this.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Right, respect a man that has put his country in a state of economic ruin for the sake of a communist regime that died with the USSR. Telling the US to go fuck themselves is one thing, but screwing up your own country is another. Castro and his family should have been murdered and overthrown long ago. Unfortunately for Cubans, it looks like his family will continue their idiotic tirade of leading that island down the shitter. You're right though...he's a truly a hero.

Slipknoted

Reaction score
Castro screwing up the country pales into comparison to what the Americans would have done.

Wrestling Station

Right, respect a man that has put his country in a state of economic ruin for the sake of a communist regime that died with the USSR. Telling the US to go fuck themselves is one thing, but screwing up your own country is another. Castro and his family should have been murdered and overthrown long ago. Unfortunately for Cubans, it looks like his family will continue their idiotic tirade of leading that island down the shitter. You're right though...he's a truly a hero.
I think he just acted like Hitler, and then Saddam copycat them..

how?.. well those guys never really cared about their country, the only thing they cared about is to have their name live forever (Eternity) and thats about it.

phantomgerald

I think he just acted like Hitler, and then Saddam copycat them..

how?.. well those guys never really cared about their country, the only thing they cared about is to have their name live forever (Eternity) and thats about it.

This, I believe, is a result of USA media propaganda. No other leader has as much passion and dedication to his country as Castro. He could easily have said "that's enough, I give up" get a huge payment from the USA and move to cali or something and live a great life. but he never did. Cuba have one of the best education system and medical industry.

Wrestling Station

This, I believe, is a result of USA media propaganda. No other leader has as much passion and dedication to his country as Castro. He could easily have said "that's enough, I give up" get a huge payment from the USA and move to cali or something and live a great life. but he never did. Cuba have one of the best education system and medical industry.
Actually its the other way round imo.
Castro, saddam for example were taught by the soviets on how to deal with media. So they have a very strong media talents.

So think about it in that way:

USA = a technical wrestler that have no mic skills but is strong and aggressive and attacks at the right time according to his own calculations..

Russian comples = a wrestler like the Rock, well, i dont have to explain that lol..

phantomgerald

^^^I agree. Look at how many things they fucked up. Before Castro, they fed Batista so much money that corrupted the government. They created Osama Bin Laden, and he's now their enemy.

Edit: Meant for slipknoted.

Tbh WS, all you have to do is look back at Batista's reign before Castro. That would have been what happened if the USA went into Cuba and fuck it up. Now it's a relatively peaceful place to live in, crime rate's down alot, and most of the people are happy. Castro is made out to be an evil tryant by the Americans, and as most of the world are american followers, they don't object.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
He was a fool. Communism is a shit system, and when it crashes, shit is going to be terrible for the Cuban people. And communism always fails so...

And don't give me that China is communist bullshit. They're about as communist now as we Canadians are.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Tbh WS, all you have to do is look back at Batista's reign before Castro. That would have been what happened if the USA went into Cuba and fuck it up. Now it's a relatively peaceful place to live in, crime rate's down alot, and most of the people are happy. Castro is made out to be an evil tryant by the Americans, and as most of the world are american followers, they don't object.

i have to disagree on this part. one of my friend went to cuba last year and it wasn't exactly the same place u said. Crime is basically everywhere, kids r introducted to prostitution, people don't seem that happy since they try to escape as soon as they can, woman would marry a european just to live their shitty island.Castro surely wasn't that bad that americans describe, on the other side he lives in luxury, while the population starve to death.

bottom line Communism is a failure in every country and it will always be.it's just a common excuse for tyrants to keep their power

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
i'm going to agree with everything that TIO and Monk say. They basically hit the nail on the head. Slipnoted & phantom can go suck the media's dick.

seriously. the most of the world "are followers of america?". most of the world hate us. just jump on the bandwagon. now i know how cena feels. I mean, we're only getting rid of men like Saddam, getting nukes out of Iraq (who was one of the most dangerous countries), so on so forth. But hey. Nobody likes the good guys who help. right?

MJ807

Reaction score
Fidel Castro is a Tyrant and I don't want to hear any if and's or buts about it. If Cuba is so great like its been said then why are all the Cubans always bulding rafts and trying to cross the Atlantic to get over here? Because the country is a shit hole it used to be a beatuiful carribean paridise before Castro. Trust me I know my Grandparents are Cuban they were exiled from cuba after the Bay of Pigs my Grandfather was arrested he fought for his country and unfortunately due to bad planning he lost. The country used to be a place where Tourism was huge now it is impossible to get into that country legally. Fidel Castro is the worst thing to have happened to Cuba and Raul will be just as bad as he was. My personal opinion is send in Marines and kill the whole family bt since that probably won't happen Cuba looks like it will just be getting worse and worse.

phantomgerald

^^^So Batista who took millions of cash payments from USA in exchange for the USA having their influence in Cuba is better than Castro?

The media is a tool by the Americans to make Castro look bad. Think about it, most of the countries like GB and smaller countries like Singapore all support the Americans in whatever they do, and would never do anything against the American's wishes unlike China or Russia becuase we don't have the capability to do so. If they say Castro's evil, then we take it as that.

True Castro's not perfect, but to consider Lenin and Mao heroes but not Castro is very wrong imo.