• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
hello & welcome to another edition of moe's very very intoxicated & wants to talk about random wrestling things!

topics today will include:

-Who do you think SHOULD be in the Rumble vs Who do you think WILL be in the Rumble

-Also... one day I will marry Bianca Bellaire

-Do you think Kenny Omega will sign with WWE? Will they even offer or will they fill the rumble with NXT call ups, returns & hope it's enough?

-Will Owens return at the rumble?

Hey! here's my idea for New Day at the Rumble...

All of the guys are in their joking around as usual... we see Kofi & Woods slapping E on his chest like "Come on E! ...Do the pancakes ...do the pancakes man" and he doesn't want to but finally starts throwing them, eating them ect

while they're messing around Big E gets eliminated. The other 2 are fighting & Kofi gets thrown out but Big E catches him. Woods starts yelling "throw him back in E!"

...Big E acting all silly, nodding yes, smiling & such but then his face just turns blank & he gets very serious & smashes Kofi on the mat as hard as he can. Then he starts walking slowly towards Xavier, pointing at him as Woods is backing up. Big E gets in & yells

"THE NAME IS BIG... E... LANGSTON TO YOU" Pummels him.... rips off his goofy new day gear to reveal an all black singlet that says "It's A Dark Day" on the back & "Langston" on the front. pins Xavier & counts to 5 himself as he leaves with his hand in the air Cole: This is the rumble match you idiot

He goes on a mission to kill the light, he's sick of the goofy colors... he's killing the joy of fans & it's a dark day yes it is

Address all of these & keep me company please.... I'm drunk & depressed

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
hello & welcome to another edition of moe's very very intoxicated & wants to talk about random wrestling things!

topics today will include:

-Who do you think SHOULD be in the Rumble vs Who do you think WILL be in the Rumble

-Also... one day I will marry Bianca Bellaire

-Do you think Kenny Omega will sign with WWE? Will they even offer or will they fill the rumble with NXT call ups, returns & hope it's enough?

-Will Owens return at the rumble?

Hey! here's my idea for New Day at the Rumble...

All of the guys are in their joking around as usual... we see Kofi & Woods slapping E on his chest like "Come on E! ...Do the pancakes ...do the pancakes man" and he doesn't want to but finally starts throwing them, eating them ect

while they're messing around Big E gets eliminated. The other 2 are fighting & Kofi gets thrown out but Big E catches him. Woods starts yelling "throw him back in E!"

...Big E acting all silly, nodding yes, smiling & such but then his face just turns blank & he gets very serious & smashes Kofi on the mat as hard as he can. Then he starts walking slowly towards Xavier, pointing at him as Woods is backing up. Big E gets in & yells

"THE NAME IS BIG... E... LANGSTON TO YOU" Pummels him.... rips off his goofy new day gear to reveal an all black singlet that says "It's A Dark Day" on the back & "Langston" on the front. pins Xavier & counts to 5 himself as he leaves with his hand in the air Cole: This is the rumble match you idiot

He goes on a mission to kill the light, he's sick of the goofy colors... he's killing the joy of fans & it's a dark day yes it is

Address all of these & keep me company please.... I'm drunk & depressed
1. I'd love to see Jake Roberts fill one of the cameo spots. After cleaning himself up, he deserves that to be his last big famous match, not drunk him with a snake as a dick

2. Go for it. She's not my type, but there's nothing wrong with her in the slightest

3. I think no, but he may return during the road to Wrestlemania

4. Seems a little rushed atm, but if in the next two weeks they show a bit of desencion, maybe Woods referring to E as the comic relief or something, then it could work. I dig New Day though so I'd like them to stay together. I'd love for them to freebird the US title, that'd be really cool