Feedback on light theme.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Since it's leaking out already, I may as well ask for some feedback.

If you do not know what I am talking about, I bought a premium theme and we have been working on it as a light alternative to our dark theme. Some users may be bored of our dark theme, and fed up of dark themes in general, so we added this.

If you do not know how to access it, click "WWE Forums" down the bottom left of the theme, and click "Light WF" in the style chooser.

Notes:
  • The background is blurred so our logo is visible.
  • We still need to fix signature lines.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
It's nice, but not my thing. I prefer the dark theme, but the light theme didn't look that bad.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Love how my post about Extreme Rules is now almost completely hidden and needs to be highlighted to read on that theme. Doing secret messages would be so much easier on that theme than the standard one (though with multiple themes it kind of loses it's point). Anyway, it was a lot better than I thought it would be, that said I still hated it. No shock there, I hate light themes in general so there was never any chance I was going to like it.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I don't like it. It's visually very unappealing for me. I don't think red works with the blue (in this case) and the fact that main columns and the side columns are different colors makes everything looks so all over the place. I was taught in art school (specifically in Typography class) that it's in everyone's best interested to have only two colors maximum. Almost nothing really requires three or more different colors or else it'll look messy. You guys have dark grey, blue and red all over the place... no thanks. Sorry.

This is pretty much the way how I'm seeing this right now. Lmao.
100e5fcb5f81c653cadfb6a9a24f78f6.jpg

Reactions: Farooq and Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I agree with Lady. It's way too fruity looking.