• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Feedback on light theme.

Crayo

The Boss
Since it's leaking out already, I may as well ask for some feedback.

If you do not know what I am talking about, I bought a premium theme and we have been working on it as a light alternative to our dark theme. Some users may be bored of our dark theme, and fed up of dark themes in general, so we added this.

If you do not know how to access it, click "WWE Forums" down the bottom left of the theme, and click "Light WF" in the style chooser.

Notes:
  • The background is blurred so our logo is visible.
  • We still need to fix signature lines.

Crayo

The Boss
Also, the theme is blue & black - those are the two colours used. You are probably stricken with colour because of the background.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
I don't like it. It's visually very unappealing for me. I don't think red works with the blue (in this case) and the fact that main columns and the side columns are different colors makes everything looks so all over the place. I was taught in art school (specifically in Typography class) that it's in everyone's best interested to have only two colors maximum. Almost nothing really requires three or more different colors or else it'll look messy. You guys have dark grey, blue and red all over the place... no thanks. Sorry.

This is pretty much the way how I'm seeing this right now. Lmao.
100e5fcb5f81c653cadfb6a9a24f78f6.jpg

Link to those shoes fam?