Fedor Talks About Henderson Fight, Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHV1

Reaction score
WWE Company

When Will Vince Give Up The Company So Shane Can Make It Or Enjoyable.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Vince is immortal dont you know that. No he wont give up the company for a long time, so get used to it. Unless he sudenly dies or something, im not going to wish death upon anyone.

tasso10

Reaction score
Look at what Vince has done in the last 20 or so years. He has done so so much. I do not want to see him give up anything. I have a gut feeling shane will stuff things up for some reason

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
this is a pointless thread dnt ya think? we all hope that it wont be for a very long time or at least we should considering hes a genious. FACT.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
On the end of the fight: "It seems to me, yes (it was stopped early). It seems to me objectively, I was ready to continue fighting."

On a potential rematch: "We'll see. It just seems a lot of potential rematches have built up the last few fights."

On his future: "I can't really say. I have to sit down with my manager Vadim (Finkelstein) and see what kind of offers and opportunities we've got."

On what's next for him: "Right now, what I'd like to do is return home to Russia to see my newborn daughter. She was just born, and I'm very fortunate for this gift in my life. With respect to MMA, I just have to think about it and decide what I'm going to do in the future. My entire adult life and young life, all I've known is training and fighting and competing. That's something that I very much love continue doing, and I'd still like for that to be a large part of my life. But today, my life, what's first is my faith and my religion, and then my family. That's what I live for. ... My job and what I do for work is secondary behind those two things."

Good to hear that his family and personal beliefs are his top priorities, and fighting is second to those two things.