Fedor: I Have Desire To Fight For The UFC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I compete on international level, in MMA and Combat Sambo and I represent my country. And I think there can't be better stimulus. It's about titles. Of course I would like in UFC too, but to this day, all the times we had negotiations with them.. possibly they have allergy on me (laughs), and for some reason we can't make an agreement now. vadim met them, but for example if we had some agreement in talk, the contract that they sent then were different. But I have a desire to compete in UFC

MMAJunkie.com

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Well good.

Hes a bum feeder and has been for a long ass time.

Got real sickening seeing everyone rank him no.1 Heavyweight in MMA when he hadnt done shit. Beating guys with fraudulent rankings (ie Tim Sylvia and Arlovski) didnt fool me.

Him vs Brock is still a huge fight, although its lost its luster with both guys losing badly in the last few yrs.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah i'd still love to see a Fedor/Brock fight, like you said it did lose some of it's luster but i think it could still bring in some money.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Really couldn't care less these days.

His allure was vanquished by three straight defeats. Seeing him get beat in the UFC would be nice, but isn't necessary.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
He missed his chance a few years back when UFC really wanted him but his management team wanted to co-promote with UFC and that is what killed the deal. I am sure that Dana would be able to work something out if Fedor really wanted to fight in UFC because Fedor would bring in money but I can't see him getting a title shot.

Reactions: 1 person