February 9th Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

tyler demint

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm going to be at Raw in Columbus Ohio on Feb. 9th... Brock Lesnar is scheduled to appear by both WWE & the venue itself. Starting to wonder if he will indeed be there because of all the appearances he's been doing lately. Any thoughts? Really hoping he will be there.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Seems like WWE has worked out a way to get more dates out of Brock.

But as the fine print of the advertising says, card subject to change.

tyler demint

Jobber
Reaction score
Seems like WWE has worked out a way to get more dates out of Brock.

But as the fine print of the advertising says, card subject to change.
Yeah I know it's subject to change which sucks lol, hoping he will be there he's worth the price of admission himself, just wondering if everyone thinks he will be there

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hoping to see him there, too.

Knowing that date is going to be like 2 weeks prior to 'Fast Lane', I assume he'll be working that PPV... Which is awesome.

tyler demint

Jobber
Reaction score
Hoping to see him there, too.

Knowing that date is going to be like 2 weeks prior to 'Fast Lane', I assume he'll be working that PPV... Which is awesome.
that's the thing though I've heard he won't be working Fast Lane, that's what's making me nervous about him actually being there or not.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
that's the thing though I've heard he won't be working Fast Lane, that's what's making me nervous about him actually being there or not.

Well, he was featured in that Fast Lane PPV promo, so... Let's hope for the best and expect him to work the event.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Imagine if they did Lesnar in an Elimination Chamber match... that would be amazing.

Lesnar should be at RAW, and this morning I did read that Lesnar and Reigns' contract signing could be at Fast Lane but I can't even remember where I saw that, so take that with a grain of salt.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Imagine if they did Lesnar in an Elimination Chamber match... that would be amazing.

Lesnar should be at RAW, and this morning I did read that Lesnar and Reigns' contract signing could be at Fast Lane but I can't even remember where I saw that, so take that with a grain of salt.

That PPV's been dropped, as well as the actual EC match, I would assume... Shame.

tyler demint

Jobber
Reaction score

tyler demint

Jobber
Reaction score
You think he will be at Raw next week? I'm not talking about tomorrow night. I'm just wondering what the benefit will be of Lesnar being on Raw next week, especially if he isn't gonna fight at Fast Lane. I'm hoping so though he's about 90% of the reason I purchased tickets lol.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

Good idea. Don't think it'll happen. Maybe. But yes, lesnar making one last statement by whooping ass in the chamber would be awesome.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Good idea. Don't think it'll happen. Maybe. But yes, lesnar making one last statement by whooping ass in the chamber would be awesome.

For all we know, both the EC PPV and the chamber match itself have been cancelled for this year, so... No ass whooping handed by Lesnar in the chamber... Shame.

Reactions: edge4ever

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You think he will be at Raw next week? I'm not talking about tomorrow night. I'm just wondering what the benefit will be of Lesnar being on Raw next week, especially if he isn't gonna fight at Fast Lane. I'm hoping so though he's about 90% of the reason I purchased tickets lol.

Well, if he's advertised, then why not? But then again, plans change.

You see, Orton's advertised to appear at tomorrow's RAW show in Denver, but we'll see if he truly ends showing up.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he'll be there. The reason he didn't show up at all some time back is the fact they want to save his appearances for RTWM time, so he should show up.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm going to be at Raw in Columbus Ohio on Feb. 9th... Brock Lesnar is scheduled to appear by both WWE & the venue itself. Starting to wonder if he will indeed be there because of all the appearances he's been doing lately. Any thoughts? Really hoping he will be there.

Dude nice I'll be there too.