Favouritism

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ok, Monkeystyle, created 50 accounts and spammed, but was let back, WS stole GFX and was let back, Kenfan spammed and acted like a dick, they were all let back...WHY NOT NOODLE!? Why should he be treated worse than them? all he did was spam a couple of spam posts, big deal, he should have only been banned for a few days.

I know this thread has been resolved, but this is something I'd like to address. In every case where someone has been allowed back its because they have asked. I asked to stay when I came back, WS asked to come back, and KenFan has never been given a permaban.

This likely could've been resolved a long ass time ago if Noodle cam back and said, "Hey, can you unban my account?" It would've happened.

But of course instead of blaming the person responsible for not taking action regarding their account, they choose to blame us under the guise of favouritism. Which is total bullshit, but that's ok. The staff will always be the targets for tools who can't get their facts straight.

Rell

Reaction score
I actually never blamed anyone with a "favoritism" type argument. All I did is put a gun to my head and threaten to "ban myself" forever and ever...I also spammed a tiny bit. I cant help it if others decide to ride my bandwagon.

No big deal right >.<

In reality, it would've been dumb for me to play the favoritism card because If I was anyone else, theres a good chance that I would've been banned. I got off free, so I have nothing but gratitude. I have to pay homage.

the dark knight

*cough*pathetic*cough*
pathetic is someone who takes the internet too seriously loving mod spots, etc. then leaving a forum cuz he's not a mod. but in reality, he just cant get over that fact that he's never got that spot because HE ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
whooaaa what tha fuck? people favor me here?....damn, talk about realizing something....so like i never knew that...Maybe Its Cause I'm Like The Stone Cold Steve Austin here in tha sense that i can fuck around and break tha rules and shit...and like get fake fired by tha modz'mcmahon and i'd be coming back cause ShaneO'mac gave me a contract stating i can comeback only so they can screw me over again, and that pisses me off more so like then i kick some ass and shit...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
anyways so like....this thread kinda doesn't make sense and shit cause like tha'modz got tha powers so like they can do any fucking person they want...its like billionares...if donald trump wanted to fuck elzibeth hurley...then he can