Favouritism

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
I have seen alot of favouritism lately from staff, especially the admins of this forum...Now everyone plays favourites but coming from an admin, it is pathetic, why should one person get worse treatment than another? Fair enough if you like one person better than another, but still, they should be treated the same.

Now, a while ago, I don't remmember when, Truth and RJC, who were mods at the time, decided to have a psycho attack and man about 20 members of this forum for no reason and spam, they were perm banned, fair enough. But noodle, joined in on the spam, only spammed a couple of threads and was perm banned, now that is not fair.

Why?

Ok, Monkeystyle, created 50 accounts and spammed, but was let back, WS stole GFX and was let back, Kenfan spammed and acted like a dick, they were all let back...WHY NOT NOODLE!? Why should he be treated worse than them? all he did was spam a couple of spam posts, big deal, he should have only been banned for a few days.

I am sure there were other momments of favouritism, but I can't remmember them.

Rell

Reaction score
Well, we may as well stop now. Our point was taken into consideration. All we have to do now is wait :D

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I have seen alot of favouritism lately from staff, especially the admins of this forum...Now everyone plays favourites but coming from an admin, it is pathetic, why should one person get worse treatment than another? Fair enough if you like one person better than another, but still, they should be treated the same.

Now, a while ago, I don't remmember when, Truth and RJC, who were mods at the time, decided to have a psycho attack and man about 20 members of this forum for no reason and spam, they were perm banned, fair enough. But noodle, joined in on the spam, only spammed a couple of threads and was perm banned, now that is not fair.

Why?

Ok, Monkeystyle, created 50 accounts and spammed, but was let back, WS stole GFX and was let back, Kenfan spammed and acted like a dick, they were all let back...WHY NOT NOODLE!? Why should he be treated worse than them? all he did was spam a couple of spam posts, big deal, he should have only been banned for a few days.

I am sure there were other momments of favouritism, but I can't remmember them.

I guess you forgot that Noodle had an account here for months the WE KNEW was him, yet it wasn't banned. I was gonna lift the ban around that time, but he made that, so I figured what the hell. So, by letting him have an account we aren't letting him back? Just shut up please.

Rell

Reaction score
That account was using a proxy, and he couldn't see the shoutbox or anything tbh. I know all this because I talk to that blueberry lol, he wants to come back. But yeah, like I said, we may as well be quite and let things happen. Going on & on about it may screw our chances :sad:

and then I will ban myself for life :cry:

the dark knight

favoritism is the reason you, rell and others are not banned :shifty:

Rell

Reaction score
lol Yeah, If I was anyone else, I'd be gone :laugh:

Wrestling Station

why my name is on there? :sad: It wasnt me!! (Snitsky's First Entrance theme playing on bkg)...

i...'ve upgraded myself to become Mr yellow teeth!!!! :yes: