Favourite television programs.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
To be fair half of the time WWE and TNA can offer you all the comedy you need intentionally or otherwise.

Pretty sure I'd rather watch Family Guy than Kane doing the Santino trombone. Actually... scrap that.

:weight_lift:

Mike.

Hockey, but TV wise umm, I like house, Sons of anarchy, Burn notice, it's always sunny in Philadelphia and more just cant think.

Kyle

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't watch much TV, my DVR usually gets pretty backed up. But I record:

House
Burn Notice
NCIS
CSI
Big Brother
CSI

And I enjoy shows like Family Guy.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Breaking Bad is awesome. Can't wait for the fifth (and final) season to start in the summer.

The only other two shows I've watched is The Shield and The Wire. Both excellent shows as well.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Comedy:
-The Big Bang Theory
-Two and a Half Men
-Friends
-Simpsons
-Suits

Drama/others:
-Torchwood
-Sunderland football matches
-WWE
-UFC

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
SHHHH. Watch all episodes with David Tennant as the doctor and suddenly you'll become a massive fan.

I kind of liked Christopher Eccleston tbh. It's a shame he only stayed for one series.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
I kind of liked Christopher Eccleston tbh. It's a shame he only stayed for one series.

Never knew it was only one series. My first episode was his last, next episode was David's first. David was phenomenal. Widely seen as the best version ever.