Favourite Superstar of all time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fleexie

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
D-Generation-X were always hilarious. It's hard to choose, but HBK will be up in many many people's top 5 that's for sure.

Yea they were really funny most time.
Sad HBK arent in WWE anymore.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Technically he is. He's still under WWE contract believe it or not. Expect to see him at Wrestlemania :D.

So he's getting paid just doing 'nothing'?
Wow, reminds me of a lot of players in NBA, they never get to play but they still getting paid six figures if not more every year . :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tzesi said:
So he's getting paid just doing 'nothing'?
Wow, reminds me of a lot of players in NBA, they never get to play but they still getting paid six figures if not more every year . :)

Yeah, he even mentioned that in his vlog lmao. He has his own TV show, not doing bad is he?

Same here for Football (Soccer -.-). Some players at Manchester City in particular are getting £90,000 a week and they never play.

Fleexie

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Technically he is. He's still under WWE contract believe it or not. Expect to see him at Wrestlemania :D.

Wow did not know that.

It would be nice to see him again.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Since this is the WWE section, I'm guessing WWE only applies here.

-Y2J
-Steve Austin
-Too Cool

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM PuLs3 said:
Since this is the WWE section, I'm guessing WWE only applies here.

-Y2J
-Steve Austin
-Too Cool

Too Cool :O

No one's mentioned him yet, hell I nearly forgot about him. Going to familiarize myself again with YouTube :).

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I'll do something dieeferent here. My favorite superstar, before his time, was Latino Heat. He was a great wrestler nonetheless. I'm sure he is in all of our hearts. I'd probably have to call you a fool if you didn't like Eddie Guerrero.

Also, there's Benoit too.

My favorite superstar of all time, however, is the Viper.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You've got really good taste with in ring performers there @[RKO] . Eddie was legendary in ring especially his matches with Rey in WCW. Especially the Halloween Havoc one.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Thank you, and yeah, like I said in one of my earlier threads, WWE has been a big part of my life, so I have a strong feel for it; however, there are some things I don't know very well, like the newer stuff per say.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I could watch Eddie Guerrero and young Rey Mysterio matches forever. So tragic what happened.

Why is it tragic that he died? Everybody has to die sometime. God decided it was Eddie's time. :pity::burns:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Favourite Superstar of all time?

stephan1 said:
Why is it tragic that he died? Everybody has to die sometime. God decided it was Eddie's time. :pity::burns:

That he died at a relatively young age after beating addiction, whilst his career was classed as peaking by some leaving behind a wife and family comes under the terms of being tragic IMO.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2