Favourite Song/Artist/Album atm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-Constantine

Reaction score
Dre handed the torch so to speak, right to Eminem who has run away with it and took over rap and hasnt let go for a loooong time. Whenever he leaves he comes back and makes headlines. He's a master, taught very well by Dre.

How can you compare the two? They're on the same team?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Yeah, just because people are on the same team means they are obviously equals.

:rolleyes:

I'll remember that the next time anyone says a shitty player on a hockey team is as good as the best guy on the team.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Who fucking said they WERE? I was giving my opinion that Dre is better because I like him more. I never said they were competing.

:rolleyes:

Kizza

Reaction score
In her opinion it does.

Nurr.

Song - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar But I Feel Like A Millionaire - Queens Of The Stone Age
Album - Life Of The Party - Heroes For Hire
Artist - Slash

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
LoL........ Because you like Dre better then Eminem doesnt mean hes better..

Are you and your 'friend' fucking stupid? Just because I think Dre is better doesn't mean he actually IS better, that's why it's an OPINION. I like him better.